Agility model helps you quickly capitalise on opportunities
Singapore, February 26, 2016 – SiTF launched its Brown Bag Series with its first workshop on “Powering Enterprise Agility”. The small group lunchtime workshop, held at SiTF House, aims to provide concise knowledge sharing and informative exchanges with members.
Sin Fatt Choong, consultant with CA Technologies referring to a Forrester report said agility allows an enterprise to embrace market and operational changes as a matter of routine.
The participants listened intently to the information shared on agility.
Many firms have discovered the benefits of agility in their software development organisations. The key benefits include being able to deliver features early and often.
Over lunch, the attendees received a good understanding on the value of an agile system in organisations. They can create an impact on:
- Business, allowing for speed and response to market
- Portfolio/Product, creating better fit and alignment, fact-based portfolio management and funding
- Development, offering predictability
- Programme , providing value and delivering features to delight customers more frequently
- Team – building better performance
We also appreciate CA Technologies Singapore for its support in putting together this workshop for the members.
“Breakthrough business benefits of agility will require an alignment throughout the organization - between business units, technology and funding, and governance,” said Sin Fatt.
The attendees engaged in a discussion.
Getting to know each other.
- The Ends -