To introduce drone/unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) technology and the skill sets required to operate drones safely and effectively.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the benefits UAVs bring to various industries,
- Understand the aerodynamic principles and basic controls for operating a UAV,
- Follow the basic framework for safe and effective UAV operation, including pre-flight and post-flight procedures.
- Types of UAVs and their uses
- Basic UAV technology and flight controls
- Singapore UAV regulatory framework
- UAV safety procedures
Chief Trainer: Nicholas Hon
Nicholas is Chief Pilot at Garuda Robotics Pte Ltd, and a holder of the CAAS Unmanned Operator Permit since the CAAS drone regulations framework was launched in June 2015. He has 7 years’ experience as a UAV pilot and instructor in the Republic of Singapore Air Force.
||1 Day - 9:00am to 5:00pm (8 hrs)
|Min class size:
$1,032.55 per pax (including GST) - payment advice will be sent out upon class confirmation
To register, please follow the instructions below:
- Kindly log in / create new account in this website via the top right corner log in box.
- After log in, you will see a registration button at the bottom of the event registration page.
- Click on 'Register Myself' button to register.
- Under 'Program' section, choose the desired workshop date and click 'Add' button.
- Scroll to the bottom and click 'Proceed to checkout' to confirm your selection.
- Review the shopping cart and click 'Submit Order' to confirm your registration.
- You will receive an email notification for this registration.
- When the minimum class size (5 pax) is met, we'll notify you the details to make payment online. Once payment is made, your registration is complete.